Interviu Prof. Dr. Vasile Astărăstoae – Rector Universitatea de Medicină şi Farmacie „Gr. T. Popa” Iaşi
- Social Partners for Health without Discrimination - Bucharest, November 25, 2013
The second workshop "Social Partners for Health without Discrimination" which promote the national initiative in education for non- discrimination in Universities and Faculties of Medicine in Romania was held Monday, November 25, 2013, in Bucharest at Hotel Ibis North Railway Station. The event...
- Intercultural workshop “Together for an inclusive society”
Between 1 and 3 of November 2013, at Busteni, Prahova County took place the intercultural workshop “Together for an inclusive society” which was attended by young Roma and non-Roma who are members of traditional dance bands in Ialomita schools. At the workshop...
- Promoting human rights and non-discrimination in Romania in the higher medical education
- The project's purpose is to empower 30 young people from 3 Universities of Medicine and Pharmacy (UMP "Gr t. Popa" Iasi, UMP Tirgu Mures and UMP "Iuliu Hatieganu" Cluj-Napoca), regarding their involvement in the democratic and political process, and promoting human rights in...
- Social partners for Health without Discrimination
- The project purpose is to strengthen the participation of social partners in health public policies formulation by promoting the education for non-discrimination in the higher medical education in Romania. Funder: Civic Innovation Fund, program funded by...
- Together for an inclusive society
- The "Together for an inclusive society" create conditions for improving cultural education of young Roma and non-Roma who are members of traditional dance bands in Ialomita county education institutions to promote cultural diversity and intercultural dialogue. Through the project...
Through this work ADIS wants to bring the basics of medical ethics, discrimination phenomenon and Roma minority to the attention of students of the University of Medicine and Pharmacy, in order to build an open and tolerant attitude toward vulnerable groups, and Roma.
The syllabus "Ethics and nondiscrimination of vulnerable groups in the health system" is unique in Romania and is structured in three parts: "Ethical issues in human subjects research", "Right to health and nondiscrimination principle" and "History and traditions of Roma".
How do you consider ADIS's initiative to promote education for nondiscrimination of vulnerable groups in the health system?
You can support the Association for Development and Social Inclusion - ADIS by donating 2% of your annual tax.
Agency: Raiffeisen Bank- Agentia Progresul
Formular 200 Formular 230