Interviu Prof. Dr. Vasile Astărăstoae – Rector Universitatea de Medicină şi Farmacie „Gr. T. Popa” Iaşi
- 14 WOMEN AWARDED AT ROMA WOMEN GALA 2014
Friday, 7th of March 2014, over 300 people have celebrated Women`s Day at the fourth edition of Roma Women Gala - an event organized by the Center for Education and Social Development, Association E-Romnja(Association for promotion of the right of Roma women) and Association for...
- ETHICS AND NONDISCRIMINATION IN HEALTH STARTS IN SCHOOL !
Medical students recognize the existence of discrimination in health care and considers that it affects access to health care for vulnerable groups. The current trend is that we (doctors) to get more involved in the social life of the community we serve and the vision of ADIS enters a in a...
- Promoting human rights and non-discrimination in Romania in the higher medical education
- The project's purpose is to empower 30 young people from 3 Universities of Medicine and Pharmacy (UMP "Gr t. Popa" Iasi, UMP Tirgu Mures and UMP "Iuliu Hatieganu" Cluj-Napoca), regarding their involvement in the democratic and political process, and promoting human rights in...
- Social partners for Health without Discrimination
- The project purpose is to strengthen the participation of social partners in health public policies formulation by promoting the education for non-discrimination in the higher medical education in Romania. Funder: Civic Innovation Fund, program funded by...
- Together for an inclusive society
- The "Together for an inclusive society" create conditions for improving cultural education of young Roma and non-Roma who are members of traditional dance bands in Ialomita county education institutions to promote cultural diversity and intercultural dialogue. Through the project...
Through this work ADIS wants to bring the basics of medical ethics, discrimination phenomenon and Roma minority to the attention of students of the University of Medicine and Pharmacy, in order to build an open and tolerant attitude toward vulnerable groups, and Roma.
The syllabus "Ethics and nondiscrimination of vulnerable groups in the health system" is unique in Romania and is structured in three parts: "Ethical issues in human subjects research", "Right to health and nondiscrimination principle" and "History and traditions of Roma".
How do you consider ADIS's initiative to promote education for nondiscrimination of vulnerable groups in the health system?
You can support the Association for Development and Social Inclusion - ADIS by donating 2% of your annual tax.
Agency: Raiffeisen Bank- Agentia Progresul
Formular 200 Formular 230